Here are the essentials....
Mouse with Programmable buttons
- can speed up movement of on-screen cursor
- can execute multiple tasks or programs with one button press.
- most mice are ergonomic so are more comfortable for excessive and prolonged use
- rubber sides for best grip for non fully functioning and/or sweaty hands.
The main con of these is that they are generally more expensive than standard mice, but worth it for efficiency in my opinion
- Can be used instead of a keyboard with the use of special software like "xpadder" to emulate the keystrokes of a keyboard, to accomplish tasks like searching a database or browsing the internet. Both of which is probably done easier on a keyboard, but if you take the shown picture into context there is 28 possible programmable buttons, compared to a standard keyboards 5 at most!
Key binding software
This can be used to make almost every single button on your mouse,keyboard,game board do different computer commands, take my current setup for example:
Mouse = 6 buttons
that means you could use 26 buttons for the alphabet alone! leaving 20 buttons for custom use.
All these buttons may take a while to get used to, but i guarantee that it will speed up your daily tasks on your computer